At Pine Hills Learning Place, we provide Christian faith-based high quality education and care in a safe, nurturing, challenging & loving environment.
Pine Hills Learning Place is a place where children are allowed to be children in an environment that increases their appetite for learning. At Pine Hills Learning Place children develop, explore, discover and learn in a Christian faith-based setting.
We offer full-day infant and toddler care and education, a full and part-time preschool program focused on kindergarten readiness and full-day private school kindergarten. Before and after school care, with transportation, is provided for all of the surrounding schools as well as a fabulous summer camp. The fleet of 6 buses is inspected by the Indiana State Police regularly. Our building is well suited for children’s activities with a full size gymnasium and 3 age appropriate playgrounds. We take part in the “Let’s Move!" ChildCare campaign, a new effort to promote children’s health by encouraging and supporting healthier physical activity and nutrition practices for children in child care.
Our program encompasses all areas of early childhood development, including:
- Social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive development
- Exploration, creativity and discovery with a balance of structure
- Fostering self-esteem and decision making abilities
- Focused learning centers include; group dynamics, music, math, science, language
and literacy, dramatic play, technology, social studies, creative expression and the
arts, large and fine motor development
- Community involvement through field trips or special visitors